Thursday, April 15, 2010

10 Questions for Carlisle's Girl

Got a idea. I love watching "Inside the Actor's Studio". The questions that James Lipton asks his guest at the end are simple yet very telling sometimes. He borrowed them from French TV personality Bernard Pivot who pulled them from the Proust Personality Questionnaire. Lipton uses the same 10 questions, but there are a whole list of them. I would LOVE to ask these questions, 10 at a time, to my fellow Emmett writers and fans. For my first attempt at this, I stuck with Lipton's 10 questions and asked them of one of my FF'n besties, fellow perv and contributer to this blog, Carlisle's Girl!

What is your favorite word? Goober
What is your least favorite word? NO
What turns you on? eyes, arms and back
What turns you off? teeth
What sound or noise do you love? thunder
What sound or noise do you hate? nails against a chalk board
What is your favorite curse word? <
evil grin> fucker
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? travel agent? LOL
What profession would you not like to do? garbage man
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You did good kid, now lets party..



I plan on doing this once a week. Are you willing to answer a few of these and open yourself up just a little for the fans? Please let me know and I'll send you some questions. Otherwise, be expecting me to hound you until you do!  LOL


Don't forget to visit http://ebookbenefit.blogspot.com/ to see how you can help out victims of violence and read some great stories at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment