Tuesday, April 6, 2010

'T' for Tuesday Reccomendation: Time Will Tell by December Jinx


Still tweaking the ideas for this site, I decided that since today is Tuesday, I would rec a story beginning with 'T'. This one is Time Will Tell by December Jinx. This story is sooooo different. The author sums it up perfectly:


It's an Emmett/Bella romantic fantasy in which Bella and Jasper travel back in time to help Alice. They accidentally end up in 1935 and encounter a human (and still incredibly attractive) Emmett. Bella and Emmett share an immediate mutual attraction...but where will it lead? How far will they go? And how will their new relationship affect their futures?

I LOVE this human Emmett. Hell, I love all versions of Emmett, but this one is all the things we love about him (currently w/out the Vampire pluses). He's sweet, sexy, a tad bit innocent and chivalrous. At this point in the story, we can see some heartache (albeit hopefully temporary) so I find myself wanting to scream at him to go easy, but I still love the direction our two lovebirds are going. And of course I love the sexiness!

"Is all of this for me?" He asked, running his finger between my flesh and the edge of my black lace panties.


I nodded, his pupils were fully dilated leaving only a small amount of blue iris visible. He looked so much like vampire Emmett right now, I sucked in an unnecessary breath.


"Mmm," he hummed as he returned his attention to my mouth.

He deftly moved my panties to the side as his finger found my dripping folds. "And this," he said as he broke the kiss, "is this all for me too."

I was panting into his ear as he moved his finger against me. I clutched his body to mine, shamelessly arching my back so I could press against him.

He stopped moving his finger as he pulled away from me, pausing to look me in the eye as his sexy smirk appeared. "I asked you a question."

Oh God, this was part of my punishment. He was so going to win this one.

"Yes," I finally managed, mewling as his finger began moving again. "I've been like this all night." I sounded breathless and wanton. I was nearly naked, standing in front of Emmett, but I couldn't bring myself to feel embarrassed.

"You're lucky that I didn't know." He said seductively as he dipped his head to my neck, kissing the space where the column of flesh met my shoulder. "I would have taken care of you earlier at the fair." He plunged a finger inside me and began circling my sensitive nub with his thumb.

My breathing became ragged as my head flung back against the wood door. My hips were moving in time with Emmett's hand and I was on the verge of my first climax when he stopped.

"Turn around, put your hands on the door…high." What was he doing? I was about to go mad with desire. Was he serious about the punishment or what?

I did as he said, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror to my right. I could see the shameless desire clearly written on my entire body, my back arched, my hips still moving in an effort to entice Em.

I watched him in the mirror as he moved against me, his hands grasping my hips as he pressed himself against my bottom. His erection was obvious. He released one of my hips to squeeze my breast, pinching the nipple through the black lace material, causing me to gasp with desire.

"These panties are even better than the ladybugs," Em spoke as he continued to hold my breast, rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I smiled, silently thanking Alice for making me buy the cheeky booty shorts. They weren't a thong, but they didn't have full bottom coverage either. They were undoubtedly new to Emmett, and he clearly loved them. He would occasionally release my hip to run his hand across my nearly exposed bottom, only to return his hand to my hip and pull me against his erection.

"Tell me what you want Bells." He pinched my nipple again as he finished speaking, causing me to moan and arch my back against him. He certainly wasn't playing fair. I could barely think, nonetheless form a coherent sentence.

"You," was all I could manage. It would have to be enough, damn it.
I looked into the mirror again. Emmett was smiling as he pumped his hips against me.

"Me?" he asked in mock sincerity. "Where do you want me Bells? Hmm?" He squeezed my breast again, pulling the fabric down to expose my taut nipple, pinching the already pebbled skin. "Here," he said into my ear as he kissed my neck, "or here," he asked, plunging his other hand down the front of my panties, rubbing his fingers against my clit. He continued pumping his hips against me, pressing his fingers against my clit with every push as his other hand pinched and twisted my exposed nipple.

I felt my orgasm looming, building like a storm inside me. I removed my hands from the door, placing each of my hands over Emmett's.

"Please don't stop, Em. Please, please…" I was begging, I heard myself begging, even saw myself begging in the mirror, but I was too turned on to care. Seeing us together was making it worse, and I came against Em, nearly falling to the floor as my orgasm hit.

He caught me before I could fall, holding me against him as my breathing slowed. He slowly released me and I turned my flushed face toward him.

"You have on too many clothes," I said as I reached to unbutton his shirt. He smirked at me again as he kicked off his shoes, lowering his height just a bit as he stepped out of them. Despite his lack of shoes, and even with my heels, Emmett's frame towered over me. I always felt so small around him.

I continued unbuttoning his shirt with my shaking hands as he unbuttoned his pants, pulling my eyes down to his obvious erection. It occurred to me that I'd never seen Em naked, and that tonight I would be up close and personal with every part of his anatomy.

He pulled my lips to his own as I unfastened the last button on his shirt. I pushed the material from his body as we kissed. I moved to kiss his neck, then his chest, drawing out a hiss as I licked each nipple with the flat of my tongue. I moved to kneel in front of him, but he caught my elbow, effectively pulling me back up and into a brief but searing kiss again.

"Nuh-uh," he said with a ragged breath. "Ladies first." He moved to back me up toward the bed but my confused expression made him stop.

"But I just..I thought it was your turn?"

He chuckled, a very masculine chuckle, "I'm not finished yet," he kissed me forcefully, plunging his tongue into my mouth to make his point. "When I am, if you still want to, I'll be more than happy to oblige."

He smiled as he continued backing me toward the bed, alternating between kissing my lips and neck, and I nearly came undone at the sound of his southern accent.

My knees touched the edge of the mattress, and I felt Em reach down to feel one of my garters.

"As sexy as this is, it has to go," he spoke against my mouth before ducking down, trailing kisses along my abdomen. He gently unhooked the garters from my hose, removing the silk stockings and heels with ease before he unbuttoned the garter belt and dropped it to the floor beside the bed.

He stood back up and softly pushed me onto the mattress, climbing on top of me and claiming my mouth yet again. He ground his erection against my mound and I moaned at the contact. His hand slipped behind me, unhooking my bra and slipping the straps down, exposing my breast to his view. He tenderly licked and sucked on the bare flesh, driving me into a near frenzy with is tongue. He continued his downward descent, pulling on the black lace panties still clinging to my hips.

I tensed for a brief moment. I'd never been laid bare to anyone before, and it was a little unnerving.
Emmett stopped and looked up at me, his expression asking permission to continue. I nodded, lifting my hips to help him remove the lace. Once naked, he rocked back on his haunches to look at me.

"You're beautiful, Bella." He leaned down to kiss me, and I smiled against his lips. He made me feel special, loved. I never considered that I wasn't good enough for Em. He treated me like an equal in every way, and I loved him for it. For so many things, really.

He moved down my body again, situating himself between my legs, forcing me to open them to accommodate him. Before I knew it, he was kissing my inner thigh, preparing me for what was to come. He stilled his motions, and I raised myself up on my elbows so I could look at him.

Apparently, he wanted me to look at him because once he had my attention he eagerly sought out my already sensitive clit with his tongue. I closed my eyes, my head lolling back involuntarily as he licked and sucked the sensitive bud. I reflexively rocked my hips against Em's mouth, seeking even more contact with him. He plunged one finger inside my dripping passage before slowly adding a second, stretching me. I could feel my orgasm building again and I rocked my hips against Em's talented mouth, clenching my muscles around his fingers as I came, screaming his name.


I am very much looking forward to seeing how these two end up together in Bella's Present/Emmett's future. This story can go in so many directions it's going to be fun to see where December Jinx takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment