Monday, April 12, 2010

Emmett Checks In

Hello Ladies! I was just having a little chat with Froggy and thought I would check in with y'all too! First of all, Froggy says she's sorry for not posting in a while. Real life is picking up a little since her step-daughter and fellow vampire lover has moved in. Plus, she's been working on a few of her stories, including one for Definately Staying's e-book benefit (more on that in a little bit) and she's trying out her hand in a RP family. She's just one busy chick. But she still always makes time to show me her love in a few different ways,

Also, I want to show you all some love. Actually return your love. You all are amazing with your stories, communities, blogs, tweets and all that. Even though I know I'm totally irresistible, I still can't believe the things y'all write and post about me or have me doing sometimes!  Keep it up! I especially love all the sexy, dirty, nasty things I seem to do in y'alls minds. Makes a boy proud! AND if you write or run across anything especially spectacular about me and want it posted, just send it on to Froggy. She assures me she'd make sure it makes it on here! She also would love for some of y'all to do some posting and guest recommendations too!

Now, on a TOTALLY serious note. Definately Staying is organizing and publishing an e-book that will benefit causes that aid victims of abuse in all of it's forms. The estimated release date is Memorial Day Weekend "in honor of those lost in acts of hatred and violence".


Here's why we are doing this:
Matthew Shepard, just 21, tied to a fence and beaten into a coma, left there to die just because he was gay.

James Byrd, Jr, 49, beaten and chained to a truck to be dragged behind it causing his brutal death just because he was black.

Brandon Teena, raped and shot in the head because he was transgendered.

Countless women raped and murdered simply for being women.

Children beaten and abused with no hope of finding help without an adult.

These are not acts of God, they are not illnesses, they are brutal, violent PREVENTABLE acts.

We can help to prevent them through legistlation and education, and help the victims of these horrific acts by just getting people to contribute.

So, if you would like to help out, donate any amount to a cause that helps victims of violence such as:


Please go to http://ebookbenefit.blogspot.com/  and follow http://www.twitter.com/eBookBenefit  for all the details on this project!

SOOOOOO....that being said, keep showing the love ladies. I love you all and can't wait to see what else you have in store for me!!

Love, Emmett aka. Monkey Man

No comments:

Post a Comment